About Me:

Hi everyone! My name is Samantha Pate and I am a Secondary Education major at The University of South Alabama. My main reasons for teaching are: I love seeing individuals succeed in life, therefore I am certain I will assist in the success of my future students. I also love sports and athletics. After I become a teacher, I hope to be involved in the athletic department and eventually become a coach. I would love to coach tennis or the cheer squad...two things I know a lot about. I hope you enjoy my blog. I will be experimenting with new web and networking sites to help increase my knowledge of technology to better my teaching skills in the future.

Movies and More

A great thing about having a class blog is the movies and videos!! When it is time for my students to present projects or speeches, we will video the students and place these on our class blog. This will give our entire school a way to meet the each student in my class and match names with faces. This will also give students a way to branch out and become more outgoing and enhance their public speaking skills. Developing these videos for my students will give them practice if we are able to Skype a different school or region.